2008-06-07

Show and Tell: Drawing day 2008

"Drawing Day is a worldwide drawing event encouraging everyone to drop everything and draw for the sake of art. The internet is an open canvas. Help us create 1 million drawings online this day and boost online art communities."

Read more at drawingday.org

Show me what you drew today! This is mine:
2008_06_07_drawing_day

The code for this doodle and other doodles you can use on your blog can be found at Doodles.

What you drew for drawing day:



This post is part of Mel's Circle Time: The Show and Tell Weekly Thread. Thanks Mel!


If you liked this, I also posted:

.

Related Article Widget by Hoctro

8 comments:

Lollipop Goldstein said...

Oooh, I have to go open up Microsoft Paint and start drawing!

Anonymous said...

I have mine up! Since I'm not an artist, the closest I get to is handwriting - so my blog entry is written & scanned today! Thanks for letting me know about drawing' day! :)

Lee said...

Mel: Can't wait to see what you've got in store for us!

Cathy: Everybody's an artist -- embrace your inner child! Thanks for participating. I'll add your link to my post.

DC said...

Sounds like fun! I may have to try this!!

Lee said...

DC: post you drawing, come back here and leave the link in the comments and I'll add you to the post!

Lori Lavender Luz said...

I like the way you see.

Anonymous said...

Here from the Mel' Show and Tell.

Oh no, it looks like I missed the day! I love your drawing.

Lee said...

Lori: That's kind of you to say. Thanks for dropping by!

Anita: It's actually running for a week. Just post you drawing, come back here and leave the link in the comments and I'll add you to the post! Thanks for your kind words!