2008-07-20

Hope notes

Lollipop Goldstein has been live blogging from BlogHer and mentioned an amazing project called Hope Notes. From the website:

"hopeREVO began one evening when I decided to hide encouraging notes around New York City. This simple act inspired other people who heard about it to do the same in their cities. Days later, my inbox was flooded with messages from people spreading hope in their communities, after reading about it on my blog, and as it propagated through the Internet on other sites. So, I decided to develop this website to start a hope revolution."

The idea of Hope Notes is simple:
"Create a stackful of notes with messages of hope and leave them in public places. Blog about it. Tell your friends and family about it. Post photos of your notes to the hopeREVO Flickr group. Or be completely anonymous. Follow your own heart."

Here's my favourite from the Hope Notes site. (I couldn't find it in the Flickr group to give it proper attribution. I'm happy to add attribution if someone can point me to the photographer!)


If you liked this, I also posted:

.

Related Article Widget by Hoctro

No comments: