2008-03-15

MLF&H: Larger size text for Tag-Mates™?

Tag-Mates™Mabel's Labels Tag-Mates™(stick-in clothing labels):

  • are ideal for quick labeling – no iron necessary!
  • resist the wear and tear of laundry and children beautifully!


But what's a person to do if you find the text too small to read?


Tag-Mates™Solution:

Order the Tag-Mates™ without an icon!

The image to the left shows the approximate sizes* of text if you order the label with an icon or without an icon.





--
*Text size will vary with name length. For example in the image without an icon (bottom) the text size for "Nicole Lee" would be smaller than is shown for "N. Lee."

The image is not an actual photograph of the Tag-Mate product. (It is an approximation of the actual product.) The actual product has rounded corners.



--
Disclosure: I'm a Mabel's Labels Buzzmama and I receive free products for my involvement in the program. I'm also a Mabel's Labels web affiliate and I earn a commission if you use the following link to purchase your Mabel’s Labels – Labels for the stuff kids lose!®




.


If you liked this, I also posted:

.

Related Article Widget by Hoctro

No comments: