2010-04-07

MLF&H: Full colour now available for all products!

Question:

The full colour Label Out Loud (LOL) Sticky Labels are wonderful! How long will it take until I can get full colour versions of all of products by Mabel’s Labels – Labels for the stuff kids lose!®?
Answer:
Wait no more! All of the Mabel products are now available in full colour! On the Mabel's website, click on the "Label Out Loud" tab to order your favourite labels in full colour! (A full colour combo pack is also available.)


--
Disclosure: I'm a Mabel's Labels Buzzmama and I receive free products for my involvement in the program. I'm also a Mabel's Labels web affiliate and I earn a commission if you use the following link to purchase your Mabel’s Labels – Labels for the stuff kids lose!®


If you liked this, I also posted:

.

Related Article Widget by Hoctro

No comments: