Ann Douglas has put together a fabulous post titled "Back to School Guide: A Parent's Guide to Surviving the Season of Shopping for Hot Gadgets, Cool Clothes, and School Supplies."
Topics of her post:
- Rethink school-year routines.
- Get your kids back on a school-year sleeping routine before it's time to head back to school.
- Establish the shopping ground rules before you hit the mall.
- Keep your schedule as free as possible during the first week back at school.
- Keep things simple on the mealtime front.
- Take time for yourself.
- Set some goals for yourself as a parent.