2009-07-17

Meta @wilw

This doodle is a little self-indulgent. Months ago, while following the tweets of Wil Wheaton, I thought "Hey, these would make great doodle fodder!" While doing a bit of background research, I found out that Ken Denmead of GeekDad beat me to it. Rather than let that stop me, I just included the information in the doodle. (Which makes it less of a punch line and more of an inside joke. A good geek would have a link here to the xkcd comic where Randall Munroe comments that there's already a picture on the internet of anything you can think of. But I can't seem to put my finger on it.)

Apologies to Wil Wheaton for hijacking his tweet and to Ken Denmead for embedding his comic!

2009_07_17_meta_wilw

The code for this doodle and other doodles you can use on your blog can be found at Doodles.


If you liked this, I also posted:

.

Related Article Widget by Hoctro

No comments: