2008-08-10

Show and Tell: Nature's canvas

Show and TellrainbowI can't think of a better way to end a summer's day, than to have a meal as a family, take a leisurely after dinner walk through a lightly wooded area (en route to acquire an ice cream dessert) and come home to find a rainbow over your street!

In case you haven't been able to do any of the above in the past while, for your viewing pleasure, here's our rainbow!

(It looked better than this in real life, but much worse than this in the photo. The photo has been digitally enhanced. Shhhhh.)

Go see what everyone else brought to show and tell this week


If you liked this, I also posted:

.

Related Article Widget by Hoctro

7 comments:

Amy said...

I love rainbows. We saw one just this week that looked as though it ended in the dowtown area of our city. Rainbows always give me hope.

Kristin said...

What a beautiful sight.

Lee said...

Amy: Me too. I wonder why that is?

Kristin: I thought so!

Thanks for commenting folks!

Stacie said...

That does sound like a wonderful end to a wonderful day. What a beautiful picture! Thanks for sharing.

'Murgdan' said...

Pretty rainbow...(don't worry, I won't tell that it's digitally enhanced) :-)

Lee said...

Stacie: If only more days were like that!

Murgdan: Thanks for keeping my secret!

*Brandi* said...

How beautiful! I can't wait for famiy walks to get ice .cream