2007-04-15

Foray into Cafe Press

Based on demand, I've opened up a Cafe Press store for my Motivation and happiness doodle.

While, it is not my intent to make this a highly commercial site, I am happy to entertain requests to create Cafe Press products with my images. If there's an image you'd like to see on a product, please leave a comment on the post in question or send an e-mail to the address listed at this blog. Products will be offered based on demand and my resources.

I don't plan on announcing every new image I make available. For your convenience you can check the "buy me at Cafe Press" link on the sidebar.

Lastly, does anyone know of a comprehensive Cafe Press type business that ships out of Canada?


If you liked this, I also posted:

.

Related Article Widget by Hoctro

No comments: