2009-04-25

Things I worried about

For those who are keeping track, this is post 500!

Based on Craig's post 'Worries' which was based on Dale Carnegie and the I'm Learning to Share post about 'How To Stop Worrying and Start Living' (1949).

"Ninety-nine per cent of the things I worried about never happened."
(Though I'm worried I don't have that quite right.)

2009_04_25_things_I_worried_about

The code for this doodle and other doodles you can use on your blog can be found at Doodles.


If you liked this, I also posted:

.

Related Article Widget by Hoctro

2 comments:

nonstickplans said...

Congratulations back on your 500th!

Congratulations also on your worry success rate.
The only conclusion I can draw is that worrying about something stops it happening ninety-nine per cent of the time. That's an extraordinary statistic - keep up the good work!

Lee said...

Michael: Thanks! Five-hundred is a lot more than I thought it would be.

I like your conclusion. Makes perfect sense to me!