2006-12-19

If at first you don't succeed....

Try, try, try and try again ....

baby_02

The following were done after I received this insightful comment. Apparently I haven't completely internalized my Preston Blair lessons!

baby_03


baby_04


I found that rotating the head more gave me a better chance to use "solid" object guides than the "head on" approach.

baby_05


Clearly I've still more work to do on this. But for now, I'm putting this baby to bed!


If you liked this, I also posted:

.

Related Article Widget by Hoctro

1 comment:

David Omar said...

Drawing becomes easier if you just follow the technique that you've practiced already in your animation lessons, everytime. I'm sticking to trying to draw "Preston Blair-like" in all my subjects. Copy from the best and over time your critical eye will improve. I hate that my eye has improved, because now I hate like 98% percent of the stuff I draw since I am better at seeing the mistakes. I've seen how good you are at copying from your excellent KAtie Rice lesson. Keep it up!

-David O.