2011-07-11

MLF&H: The UBTSC (classic or colourful) is back!


Yes, I know. I'm just getting settled into the rhythm of summer and don't want to be thinking about back-to-school.

I thought you'd want to know that this year there are early bird savings to be had by ordering in July!

Also new this year you can order 40 extra skinny-minis for $11.95.

Available only until September 30th this combo includes:

  • 50 Tag Mates™
  • 40 Skinny-Minis™
  • 16 Shoe Labels
  • 2 Teeny Tags™
Choose from 6 limited edition Classic colour palettes or 27 Colourful Label Out Loud™ designs, plus 6 exclusive Ultimate Back-to-School Combo motifs available for both lines.

Read all the details at the website of Mabel’s Labels – Labels for the stuff kids lose!®

I've already placed my order!


--
Disclosure: I'm a Mabel's Labels Buzzmama and I receive free products for my involvement in the program. I'm also a Mabel's Labels web affiliate and I earn a commission if you use the following link to purchase your Mabel’s Labels – Labels for the stuff kids lose!®


If you liked this, I also posted:

.

Related Article Widget by Hoctro

No comments: