2009-11-12

Battle of the blades - Can you do it?

I admit it. I love Battle of the Blades. I hope Marie-France gets well soon, perhaps in time for the final show.

I think that Pelletier's "Can you do it?" YouTube clips are a fabulous idea! Learn a little figure skating while we enjoy watching figure skating! Just in time to warm up for the Olympics too.

What I find frustrating is how these clips are titled with the prefix "Battle of the blades - Can you do it? Challenge ..." Which means the rest of the title is often hidden. I've inventoried the ones I could find below, with more meaningful titles:

Oct 7: Spinning


Oct 14: Waltz Jump


Oct 22: Arabesque


Oct 28: Edges



Nov 4: Turns


Nov 10: Toe Picks and Jumps




The question, however, still remains: Can you do it? (Me, not so much.)


If you liked this, I also posted:

.

Related Article Widget by Hoctro

No comments: