... you open up the pumpkin that's been sitting on your steps for the past few weeks, only to find that the seeds inside have started to sprout!
- ABA Educational Resources (http://www.abaresources.com/) – educational materials for children with autism
- Fit4Two (http://www.fit4two.ca/) – prenatal and postnatal fitness programs
- FitMom (http://www.fitmomcanada.com/) – prenatal and postnatal fitness programs
- Mally Bibs (http://www.mallybibs.com/) – leather bibs
- Name Your Tune (http://www.nyt.ca/) – personalized children’s CD’s
- Sensational Suppers (http://www.sensationalsuppers.ca/) – meal assembly service
- Smiles Made Easy (http://www.smilesmadeeasy.com/) – note-writing kits and stationery
- Wee Hands (http://www.weehands.com/) – infant and toddler sign language program
- Wee Piggies and Paws (http://www.weepiggies.com/) – keepsake castings of children’s hands and feet
What's that you say? There are only 9 companies listed above?
SavvyMom Media Inc. (http://www.savvymom.ca/) today announced that Mabel’s Labels is the winner of the SavvyMom Mompreneur™ of the Year Award, their “reader’s choice” contest which ran throughout the summer, prevailing over 400 other mom-run businesses.
Mabel’s Labels is the original Canadian-made label company that helps moms everywhere keep track of ‘the stuff kids lose’. Founded in 2002 by four moms with 11 children among them, Mabel’s Labels’ original designs and constant innovation have garnered them rapid growth and strong customer loyalty across Canada and the US – as evident in the number of votes they were able to generate for this readers’ choice award
Congratulations ladies! Well deserved!
Glancing at my recent stats, I have to say that I'm tickled these are currently the most popular Craft Day posts:
- Pop-up cards (vertical fold)
- Pop-up cards (horizontal fold)
- Six pointed snowflakes
- Six pointed snowflake patterns
It's satisfying to know that people are referencing these posts that seemed to take forever to create. I find it curious, however, that it's taken almost a year since they were first posted before they generated significant traffic!
Introducing Mabel Moolah!
Is this the first step in Mabel's plan for world domination?
Is than an attempt by Mabel's Labels to displace Canadian Tire money as an official "Funny Money: Strange currencies of the world" (as seen at Neatorama)?
No one but Mabel knows for sure!
One thing we all know, however, is that earning Mabel Moolah can result in significant savings on a future order. Read all about it at Mabel’s Labels – Labels for the stuff kids lose!®!
Disclosure: I'm a Mabel's Labels Buzzmama and I receive free products for my involvement in the program. I'm also a Mabel's Labels web affiliate and I earn a commission if you use the following link to purchase your Mabel’s Labels – Labels for the stuff kids lose!®
The Mabel’s Labels “Write On!” Stationery Kit includes 40 sheets of paper, 30 envelopes, 30 return address labels, 30 personalized name stickers to put on the stationery sheets, and 30 sealers to add a special touch to the envelopes.
Each kit comes in a choice of six different bright and whimsical themes. (See below.)
(Have I mentioned recently that my business, Nightshade Creations sells personalized stationery?)
via Skeet's Stuff
Surely there can be no pain that compares to that which accompanies the loss of a child. I don’t think it’s possible for those of us who haven’t experienced it to even begin to comprehend, but we can all offer our support. Please consider lighting a candle Monday evening at seven. Pause for a moment of remembrance of little ones lost as we send a rolling wave of love and compassion to all who have suffered this terrible grief.
I'd really appreciate it if anyone out there could recommend some software for the Telus LG-490 that would let me back-up (and edit) my phone book and memopad onto my computer!
(LG-490 trivia: the "zoom" function on the camera isn't available if you're at 640x480 resolution.)