2007-10-18

Mabel Moolah!

Introducing Mabel Moolah!

Is this the first step in Mabel's plan for world domination?




Is than an attempt by Mabel's Labels to displace Canadian Tire money as an official "Funny Money: Strange currencies of the world" (as seen at Neatorama)?



No one but Mabel knows for sure!


One thing we all know, however, is that earning Mabel Moolah can result in significant savings on a future order. Read all about it at Mabel’s Labels – Labels for the stuff kids lose!®!


--
Disclosure: I'm a Mabel's Labels Buzzmama and I receive free products for my involvement in the program. I'm also a Mabel's Labels web affiliate and I earn a commission if you use the following link to purchase your Mabel’s Labels – Labels for the stuff kids lose!®




.


If you liked this, I also posted:

.

Related Article Widget by Hoctro

No comments: