2006-05-22

Lesson 1 [Head Construction] - part 4

The $100,000 Animation Drawing Course - Lesson 1, part 4

Remaining details

Notes:

  • I'm relearning how time consuming technical techniques can be!
  • We're not perfect at this lesson, but we're finally finished Lesson One!
(clicking on image will enlarge)


Dog 1 (me, Blair, overlay)


Dog 2 (me, Blair, overlay)


Wolf (me, Blair, overlay)



Duck (me, Blair, overlay)




Worksheets:
page 1 of 4:(clicking on image will enlarge, clicking on enlarged image will allow you to enlarge again [in IE and Firefox])


page 2 of 4:(clicking on image will enlarge, clicking on enlarged image will allow you to enlarge again [in IE and Firefox])


page 3 of 4:(clicking on image will enlarge, clicking on enlarged image will allow you to enlarge again [in IE and Firefox])



page 4 of 4:(clicking on image will enlarge, clicking on enlarged image will allow you to enlarge again [in IE and Firefox])


If you liked this, I also posted:

.

Related Article Widget by Hoctro

No comments: