[Edited to add the model sheet from which I copied.]
(This is either Lesson 9A or Lesson 10, depending on whether you're following JohnK's numbering or the number at ASIFA.)
The $100,000 Animation Drawing Course - Lesson 9A/10 (also seen at ASIFA-Hollywood)
- I found myself going a little squirrely by the end of this one ... 22 squirrels later!
- I have issues with jowls / cheeks
- I tend to squash the poor squirrel's head somewhat
- many of my proportions are off from the model sheet, but I decided to not spend too much time worrying about that and go for overall effect
- these weren't Photoshopped for comparison because I a) don't have the time and b) couldn't stand the embarrassment!